We are looking to fill temporary, short, and long-term vacancies both now and from after the February half term (19.02)
Benefits of working with Tradewind
Choose the days that suit you best. Whether that's working two days a week or five days a week, it's completely up to you. Fit work around your social life week by week!
- Freedom and Autonomy
Choose when you want to work and where you want to work! It's a win-win. If you love working at a particular school just let us know and we'll prioritise you returning. If you don't like working at a particular school, no problem! You don't need to return. It's also a great way to gain experience in different schools if you're unsure about where you'd like to work on a permanent basis.
No two days are the same. This is the perfect opportunity to work in a variety of schools and experience different settings and year groups. Develop your skill set and become an established teacher assistant with a great reputation in the local area.
Don't worry about having no experience. We provide a free of charge, 3-hour long in person training course to give you an introduction into working as a teaching assistant. We also offer over 2,500 CPD modules online to provide additional support via the National College.
- Working days Monday-Friday (choose between 2-5 days a week)
- Working hours 8:30am-3:30pm
- Daily rates ranging from £85-£95 over 6.5 hours
- Previous experience working with children desirable
- Legal Right to work in the UK
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Bristol. Or for more information about the role, contact Hettie Irving on 0117 301 7578/ email@example.com #BRITA
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.