The work will involve 1:1 intervention sessions as well as supporting pupils in class as a Teaching Assistant. Previous experience of working with young people is highly desirable. It will be expected that candidates will have good quality literacy skills and appropriate educational qualifications to be able to meet these high standards.
Must have any below:
- Degree or training in psychology
- Training in Counselling/Trauma
- Special Educational Needs Experience in a care or school setting
- Understanding and experience of supporting/teaching young people with Mental Health issues.
Placements in schools vary from daily supply, short and long-term cover and permanent positions according to your requirements and availability. Pay will depend on experience and the responsibilities of the role and is never less than £70 per day.
Most of our client schools requiring Teaching Assistants require support staff to support their pupils with additional needs such Autism, Physical Disabilities, ADHD, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties, Language and Speech, Cerebral Palsy, PDA and attachment disorders.
- Working within school hours: 0830-1530
- Flexible work. (We can offer you work around your other commitments, such child care, study, 2nd Job, hobbies, holidays).
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Georgia at Tradewind on 01727 236 255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.