Tradewind is recruiting for a passionate and dedicated Psychology teacher to work on a long-term supply basis at a good secondary school in Bromsgrove. This exciting opportunity offers competitive pay rates ranging from £154-239 per day via PAYE. If you have a passion for teaching, we want to hear from you!
Position: Psychology Teacher (Long-term Supply) Location: Bromsgrove, West Midlands Start Date: ASAP
About the School: Our client school is a well-established and highly regarded institution that takes pride in providing an exceptional learning environment. With a 'Good' rating, this secondary school has a strong reputation for academic excellence and a supportive atmosphere for both students and staff.
- Full-time position teaching Year 12 and 13 students.
- Focus on Psychology subjects.
- Shape the future success of this subjects within school.
- Join a dynamic and enthusiastic department.
- Inspire and drive our very able students towards achieving the highest standards.
- Contribute to the continued success of our popular Level 3 Extended Diploma in Health & Social Care and KS4 option choices.
- Enhance the popularity and success of A-level Psychology, which has seen significant growth in recent years.
Requirements: To excel in this role, you should:
- Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent.
- Have a strong background in Psychology teaching.
- Be an inspirational leader with a clear vision for the department's success.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Be committed to fostering a rich learning experience for students.
- Demonstrate a track record of achieving excellent results.
- Have the ability to engage, motivate, and guide students to reach their full potential.
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment:
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College.
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions available local to you.
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
For more information or to apply, please submit your CV! Contact Claire at 0121 6433 505 or email email@example.com for further details. Join us in shaping the future of education!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.