Attention all Psychology Teachers! Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for a fulltime, long-term Teacher of Psychology for one of our client secondary schools based in Warrington. The role is to start as soon as possible and will continue potentially for the full academic year.
Our client school is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Psychology Teacher who can teach Psychology to KS4 and KS5 students. The ideal candidate will have strong subject knowledge and outstanding behaviour management.
As a Psychology Teacher, you will have the opportunity to inspire and challenge our students, helping them to achieve their full potential and develop their passion for the subject. You will be joining an 11-18 school and will work alongside a team of dedicated professionals.
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience teaching Psychology across KS4 and KS5
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Full and complete 10-year career history
- Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Psychology Teacher based in Warrington or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.