Psychology Teaching Assistant
Psychology Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent or soon to be Psychology Graduate who is considering a career in education? Are you seeking an opportunity to gain valuable classroom experience before going onto a Teacher training course? If you are looking to gain experience as a Teaching Assistant to confirm a career in teaching is for you, then this could be the opportunity you have been seeking!
Tradewind Recruitment are working with an Ofsted Outstanding Secondary School in Barnet who are seeking a Psychology Graduate to join their Inclusion team as a Teaching Assistant. This is a full time, long term position that will commence in September 2021 and run for the entire academic. This position offers £70 - £75 per day, based on experience. The successful Teaching Assistant must hold a recent degree in Psychology, and ideally be looking to train as a Teacher in the future.
*** Psychology Graduate required for Teaching position - Mainstream Secondary School in Barnet
*** Open to all recent Psychology Graduates who are passionate about education!
*** Full time, Long Term Contract commencing September 2021 for entire academic year
*** Exciting opportunity for aspiring Secondary Teachers passionate about supporting Students
This is an incredible opportunity for aspiring Secondary Teachers to gain practical experience in a supportive Secondary School. Well connected via public transport, this Secondary School in Barnet is easily accessible from North, West and Central London and the Home Counties. Parking is also available for those who drive.
About the role - Psychology Teaching Assistant - Barnet, North West London:
- This full time, long term position will see you supporting students in KS3 to KS5 who have special educational needs or who are facing barriers to their learning
- Supporting students individually within the mainstream classroom, as well as individual and small group intervention sessions, you will encourage, motivate and inspire these students to work to their full potential
- You will have responsibilities in within the Psychology Department to run booster sessions and tuition lessons for students who require additional support to achieve their personal goals
About the candidate - Psychology Teaching Assistant - Barnet, North West London:
- The successful Graduate Teaching Assistant will hold a recent Psychology Degree and be passionate about education
- This role would particularly suit an aspiring Science Teacher who is eager to gain practical experience
- You must be confident, engaging, supportive and approachable. You will be able to work independently and as part of a team, and be willing to go above and beyond for your students
How to Apply - Psychology Teaching Assistant - Barnet, North West London:
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as a Psychology Teaching Assistant in Barnet. Interviews are to be held ASAP, do please do not delay your application should you be interested in this opportunity! Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.