Pupil Support Worker
Pupil Support Worker
Puppil Support Worker, Darwen
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an organised Pupil Support Worker looking for your next role in Darwen?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a hardworking and experienced Pupil Support Worker to work in a Primary School in Darwen. The role is for the rest of the academic year starting as soon as possible until July 2021 with the potential of going permanent.
We are recruiting for a Pupil Support Worker for a Primary school within the Darwen area. The School is in Darwen and provides education for Primary age children from Nursery to year 6, they aim to provide the highest standards of teaching and learning so that all children can achieve their academic potential.
Within your role will be working within year 5 with 26 pupils and the teacher, in the afternoon you may be required to do some 1-2-1 intervention work for literacy and numeracy, work will be set by the class teacher.
The school has a small onsite staff parking with close links to the M65 motorway and a bus stop located within a 5 minutes' walk from the school.
As a Pupil Support Worker, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed Support Team and SLT and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff.
To join us and be successful in this Pupil Support Worker role you will need to:
- Previous experience working with KS2 pupils.
- Hold a L2 or above teaching assistant qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Pupil Support Worker in Darwen or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.