Qualified Early Years Educator
Qualified Early Years Educator
Tradewind Manchester are supporting a Nursery in Salford, in recruiting a Teaching Assistant/ Nursery Nurse. This is a full-time role with an immediate start. Following an initial period working on a temporary basis, this role could become permanent, and you may be offered a Nursery contract.
The Nursery is seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to aid pupils in the Early Years who require general classroom and 1:1 support. To be considered for this position you must have a proven track record of working with children in an Early Years setting, including knowledge of Phonics and the EYFS Programme; have strong interpersonal skills; be able to engage pupils and differentiate work according to academic levels and a clear understanding of phonics.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have a Teaching Assistant or Early Years Qualification
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with employment/education history included. Employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
More about the role:
- Permanent Contract (following a typical 16-week temporary period working through Tradewind Manchester)
- Full time, 08:15-16:00
- Free onsite parking and close to local transport links
- You may be required to assist with programmes outside the classroom and after Nursery from time to time
About the Nursery:
This Nursery's leadership is utterly dedicated to the wellbeing of its pupils. As a result, pupil development and welfare is outstanding. A broad and balanced curriculum contributes to this development. Progress is very good in the Early Years, where pupils can join the Nursery from low starting points. SEND pupils also make good progress and behaviour is generally good throughout the Nursery.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If this sounds like the perfect role for you:
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this EYFS Teaching Assistant position, located in Salford. For more information about the role, contact Stephen on 0161 674 0138 / Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.