If you are passionate about teaching Religious Studies, can teach Key stage 3 and Key Stage 4 or are happy to take on the challenge of teaching RE and require a 5 day a week role from September 2020; please keep reading as we may have the role for you!
This School features high up in the School league tables and has a great atmosphere with high morale from staff and students; The School has a strong history and a positive relationship with the community.
The School is looking for an RE Teacher who:
* Can teach RE at KS3 and KS4
* Has experience working with Secondary age children
The role: RE to start September 2020 on a Contract basis. 5 days a week.
To join us and be successful in this English Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification OR
* Hold Qualification in relation to Religious education and a willingness to teach RE.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a RE Teacher in Barnet. Or for more information about the role, contact Kirsty Tinney on 0207 845 5450 / Kirsty.email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.