RE Teacher in Hounslow
RE Teacher in Hounslow
Tradewind Recruitment is thrilled to announce a full-time RE Teacher position at a high-achieving school in Hounslow for a full-time RE Teacher to join them from January 2024 on a permanent contract. The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching RE and a proven track record of delivering outstanding lessons. If this, sounds like a role you would be interested in, please contact Tradewind Recruitment today.
The school will be conducting interviews as soon as possible, so suitable applicants are encouraged to apply immediately-interviews will take place as soon as possible for interested applicants.
A bit about the role in question;
- Full-time RE Teacher starting in January 2024.
- Applications warmly welcomed from PGCE students and fully-qualified staff.
- Immediate interviews or trial days.
- Based in Hounslow, West London.
- Ofsted 'outstanding' school.
The school is proud of its excellent behaviour and strong senior leadership, making it an ideal place for a RE teacher to work. If you are an RE Teacher seeking a January 2024 start and are commutable from Hounslow, then this could definitely be the role for you.
- Planning, delivering and assessing RE lessons to a high standard
- Developing a curriculum that is engaging and challenging for all students
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure a cohesive approach to RE teaching
The ideal candidate will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience teaching RE at secondary level, specifically Key Stage 3 and 4
- Strong subject knowledge and a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent classroom management skills
- A positive and proactive approach to teaching and learning
This is a full-time, temporary position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are an experienced RE Teacher looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to work in an outstanding school with excellent behaviour and strong senior leadership, Tradewind Recruitment would love to hear from you.
Apply today for hopeful immediate interview.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.