Are you a passionate and dedicated RE teacher ready to make a positive impact on students' lives? Tradewind Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for you to join an outstanding school in the East Riding of Yorkshire immediately!
Position: Full-Time RE Teacher
Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Until at least February half term, with potential for extension
Salary: £153.85 - £211.96 per day (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Delivering engaging and effective RE lessons
- Inclusion of PSHE teaching in the curriculum
- Inspiring and motivating students to achieve their full potential
- Collaborating with colleagues to contribute to the school's outstanding reputation
To be eligible to work in the UK as an RE teacher, the following is essential:
- A valid DBS on the update service
- Legal right to work in the UK
- A comprehensive CV with a detailed career history
- At least two satisfactory professional references
Competitive daily rates ranging from £153.85 to £211.96 will be offered, commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
Joining Tradewind Recruitment means becoming part of a supportive and dynamic team dedicated to helping educators thrive in their careers. We value your commitment to education, and in return, offer exciting opportunities for professional development and career progression.
For more information or to apply for this exciting role, please contact Alex Bateman at Tradewind Recruitment on 01482 238878 or via email at email@example.com.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.