Are you an enthusiastic NQT looking for the right first role?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic and innovative RE Teacher starting ASAP. This role will be for a minimum of one term but could be extended until the end of the academic year. The role is suitable for a NQT, or experienced teacher, paying up to £170 a day.
The role itself will involve the delivery of RE lessons, to students in KS3 and KS4, so you will need to be confident teaching the subject up to GCSE level. As part of the role, you will be expected to plan lessons and mark completed work. Ideal candidates will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress!
We are recruiting on behalf of a 11-18 mixed comprehensive in Middleton. They place great emphasis on having an inclusive 'family' atmosphere in which all are nurtured to develop their talents. They have an outstanding pastoral care system, which is supported by a team of dedicated and specialised Key Workers and Learning Progress Assistants who work closely with parents and carers to develop personalised support for those with additional needs. The school are keen to educate the whole person and provide excellent opportunities in sport, music, the arts, technology, and leadership development. The school has excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
To join us and be successful in this RE Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* You CV must have 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Ellie in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email Eleanor.email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.