Are you dedicated and enthusiastic about RE and wanting to make a real difference?
If so, look no further! We are working with a large Secondary School who display a high level of expectation for all students as well as staff to find them an excellent new RE teacher.
You will have experience of teaching RE across KS3 and KS4 and be confident working with students with a wide range of ability levels. You will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons are always delivered to a high standard. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches.
The school challenges its students to explore the furthest reaches of their intellectual, physical and emotional capabilities so that they realise their own infinite potential. The school is housed in a mixture of older and modern buildings where there are excellent facilities for a wide variety of activities and interests
The school is an "outstanding" ofsted rated school with excellent results year on year.
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be experienced in teaching RE to Key Stages 3 and 4
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* You CV must have 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call Sarah at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.