Exciting Opportunity: RE Teacher - Full-Time Long-Term Supply Position in a Walsall Secondary School
Are you an enthusiastic RE Teacher seeking a teaching role look no further!
Tradewind is currently recruiting for an RE Teacher to join a good secondary school in Walsall. This is a long-term full-time position, starting ASAP. The role will be on supply initially, with potential for extension. Applications from both experienced teachers and ECTs are welcome.
The pay rates for this position will be dependent on experience.
- Full-time, long-term position.
- Daily pay rates ranging from £144 to £240, depending on experience.
- Full teacher responsibility, including planning, delivering, and marking lessons. Attendance at CPD sessions and parents evenings may be required.
- QTS or equivalent qualification.
- Enhanced Child Workforce DBS on the update service or willingness to obtain a new one.
- A complete 10-year career history.
- Minimum of 2 references, including your most recent employment reference.
- Legal right to work in the UK.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity as an RE Teacher in Walsall. Apply now to be considered, or contact Ellie at 0121 643 3505 or email email@example.com for more information about the role.
Take the next step in your teaching career and join a supportive and thriving school community. Apply today!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.