Reception Class Teacher
Reception Class Teacher
Are you a confident and experienced Early Years professional, seeking a full-time teaching role?
Tradewind Liverpool are holding immediate telephone interviews on behalf of our client. Our client is a mainstream primary school near Rainhill in St. Helens. This school offers a happy, thriving learning environment. Their ethos is Courtesy, Care, Concentration and Community. With strong leadership, Outstanding Ofsted rating and overall good reputation, this is a great opportunity for a like minded teacher to join their team.
The school is easily accessed via the M62 and offers some on-site secure parking. For non-drivers they are situated very close to both train and bus links.
This teaching position is to cover a maternity leave for a minimum of 6 months. However, as the role may go on past 6 months you would need to be able to commit to a full 9 months. Depending on the schools staffing situation at the end of this role, the head has expressed there may be an opportunity for a fixed term contract available.
To be considered for this role you would have to offer:
- Qualified Teacher Status - QTS (or equivalent)
- Relevant proven Early Years teaching experience
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Suitable for newly qualified or experienced Early Years Teachers
- An Enhanced DBS Certificate or be in the position to apply for one via Tradewind
To apply for this Reception teacher jobs in St. Helens please submit your up to date CV below. Alternatively, you can call Wendy on 0151 221 9666 for more information.
A little about Tradewind and who you could be working with:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
We look forward to hearing from you.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.