Reception Primary Teacher
Reception Primary Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment is working closely with a successful two-form entry primary school in Brent which is looking for a Reception teacher to join their team from September 2020. The position is paying an annual salary of up to £40035, depending on experience.
The school is a vibrant and inclusive popular primary school in Brent where excellence is celebrated and rewarded. They are a multicultural school and reflect this in their values and curriculum. The successful Headteacher has created an environment that encourages creativity, individuality and independence in a happy and supportive primary school. The schools dedicated staff and parents have enabled pupils to achieve high standards in the core subjects. There is a great atmosphere at the school, with a very busy feel. Staff work very well with one another and often plan lessons together in their year groups.
The Reception teacher must have the following requirements:
- Have full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
- Be experienced teaching in Early Years Foundation Stage
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years curriculum
- Have a creative approach and a positive work ethic
- Be a creative practitioner making lessons fun and engaging
- Be able to engage positively with colleagues, children and parents
By joining this school as a Reception teacher, they can offer you:
- A competitive salary/rate of pay
- A supportive team of colleagues and brilliant leadership
- Excellent facilities
- Ongoing professional development
- The school is located in Brent near Neasden served by excellent public transport links. Street parking is available.
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Reception Primary Teacher role in Brent JN -092019-233254. Alternatively, more information please contact Charlotte or Harriet at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450/ firstname.lastname@example.org / Harriet.Gmur-Pierre@twrecruitment.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.