Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a Nursery Teacher to join this Good Primary based in Ealing for an ASAP start. This is a full-time role is through till the end of the school year and the salary will be Inner London scale £30480 - £41483.
This Primary School has a values-based ethos that is evident and experienced by all who visit. As a values-based school they promote their core values of respect, responsibility, perseverance, friendship and honesty. The reception year group have 25 students and an experienced and committed Early Year Practitioner who knows the students and school very well through her years of experience.
They encourage the full potential of every person by providing a safe and secure environment which places individuality at the centre of every aspect of school life. The aim is to build warm and positive relationships with parents and others. This enables the school to work together to prepare children for life now as well as in the future.
The hope is that, by the time the children leave this School, they will have embraced all the wonderful opportunities available to them and will have achieved the very best of which they are capable. This journey starts in Early Years. If this sounds like the place for you then read on:
We are looking for:
- A Reception Teacher with good experience in the Early Years setting.
- A hard-working and highly motivated person with the capacity to contribute to the on-going development of the EYFS curriculum.
- A Reception Teacher that is driven and determined to achieve goals set out for them
- A collaborative team player that works hard for their colleagues and students in their care
This is a role for teaching in Reception. The school is looking for someone with a passion for care and children in the Early Years setting.
The school is accessible from the closest station by a 10-minute walk from the District Line or bus routes do get close to the school.
In return the school offers:
- An environment that is friendly, welcoming and professional
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated colleagues
- Supportive senior leadership that can identify development opportunities
- Excellent opportunity to work in Central London
To join us and be successful in this Nursery Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Nursery Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Ayaz Ahmed on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.