The school is a large, forward thinking and highly successful primary school in High Wycombe who are looking for enthusiastic and eager candidates to join their Early Years team.
In addition to eager and well behaved children, a forward thinking school improvement system and professional development opportunities for all. They offer high levels of adult support in all classes and a commitment to minimising excessive teacher workloads.
The school has:
*A large, well-resourced Early Years Foundation Stage Department
*A very professional, supportive team of colleagues who want to make a difference
* Friendly and enthusiastic pupils who make outstanding progress High aspirations for staff and pupils Excellent professional development opportunities
*An ambitious, diverse school community with enthusiastic colleagues and supportive Governors and parents/carers Website
They are seeking to appoint talented and committed teachers, at any stage of their career, who have the ability to work as part of a team, are committed to their professional development and want to make a difference to their children
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this EYFS/Reception Teacher role:
* You will need to hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Reception Teacher in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Georgia Lyme on 01727 236 255 / Georgia.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.