The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis. The pupils are well behaved, forward thinking individuals, who embrace opportunities provided to further their learning, with great support from their parents.
What The School Offer:
* Salary M1-M6 (depending on experience)
* A school that is fully dedicated to developing every pupil to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
* A dedicated and friendly team of professionals.
* Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
* A successful NQT support program.
* Good facilities to support learning.
* Good links with local cluster schools.
* The school is committed to equal opportunities of both staff and pupils.
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
* An honours Degree and PGCE or Bachelor of Education (NQTs are welcome to apply)
* A respect for and willingness to work with the Catholic ethos permeating throughout the school
* A-C grades in GCSE Maths and English
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
* An excellent knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery and a desire to raise standards
* High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
* The ability to work as a team.
* The ability to work towards deadlines.
* The ability to motivate both pupils and colleagues.
* Motivation and enthusiasm.
* Excellent attendance and punctuality.
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation.
To find out more information or to apply candidates, please contact Nathan @ Sanza on 0207 845 6240
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£17500 - £26500 per annum
£124 - £180 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.