Tradewind Manchester are currently looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner to work in a Reception class. This is a full time, long term role covering a maternity leave which will initially start in March 2020 and will end in July 2020. The role will pay up to £160 a day.
To join us and be successful in this Reception Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
This school is currently one form entry but as of next year is moving to two form after substantial investment from the council. The school is a 'good' school but will be striving for 'outstanding' in their next inspection.
Having worked with the school for several years and forging a close working relationship with the SLT, I can honestly say this is a brilliant school to work at. Teachers who have worked at the school previously always mention the warm welcome they receive from children and staff.
The school is based in Rochdale, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
About the role:
This OFSTED 'good' primary school (May 2017) are looking for an innovative and inspirational teacher to teach a Reception class for three terms. We are looking for someone who apply an energetic and creative approach to teaching. Learning through enjoyment and engagement is the mantra for this school so someone with a creative approach to the curriculum would be ideal.
The successful candidate will work in partnership with the lead EYFS teacher. There is a close working relationship within the EYFS department to ensure a smooth transition from Nursery to Reception. As this role will role into September, building a core relationship with the Nursery children will also be a priority. The school has a close-knit team of staff who all support and encourage each other, this is a school that has a pleasant working environment.
As a Classroom Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers and SLT who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· a well-equipped school with interactive white boards and plenty of resources
· the successful Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 16th Febuary 2020 as the school are looking to shortlist and interview on 24th February 2020. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, Manchester, Preston, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£400.00 - £650.00 per week
£29000 - £30000 per annum
Waltham Forest, London
£23720 - £35971 per annum + On-site car park, good transport links
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.