An exceptional teaching opportunity awaits dedicated educators to work full-time in Early Years educating the Brinnington community. This larger than average school is currently seeking a Reception Teacher to join their team on a full-time basis, with an immediate start. This role offers not only competitive pay, set to scale, but also the opportunity of a permanent position after Christmas for the ideal candidate.
About the School
The school, led by a highly experienced Headteacher, has established robust systems and structures that ensure continuity throughout the institution. With a well-staffed team and extensive resources at your disposal, including breakout rooms for small group activities, this role provides an ideal environment to foster student progress.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be a teacher with direct EYFS experience, boasting a profound knowledge and understanding of the EYFS framework. Moreover, they should be a dedicated practitioner who is well-versed in the continuous provision approach to learning. This unique opportunity requires someone who can work independently and demonstrate initiative while also actively contributing to the broader teaching team, sharing best practices.
In addition to the intrinsic rewards of shaping young minds and being a part of a thriving educational community, this role offers the security of a permanent position, making it an ideal fit for passionate Reception Teachers looking to make a lasting impact on students' lives.
To be considered for this position, you must hold QTS and be able to demonstrate your experience in the EYFS setting. We require applicants to have an enhanced DBS check, proof of right to work in the UK and be able to provide 2 recent references which demonstrate your competency in the classroom.
To apply for this post, please contact me on 01616740138 or email Charlotte.email@example.com. Please don't hesitate to reach our as we are looking to fill this role imminently.
The Benefits of Working with Tradewind
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.