Reception Teacher - Part-Time Stockport
Reception Teacher - Part-Time Stockport
Are you an Early Years Specialist looking to make a strong impact on a part-time basis? Are you passionate about supporting pupil development in Reception? Tradewind are recruiting!
On behalf of or client school, Tradewind are looking to appoint an experienced Early Years teacher to work for a fantastic two-form entry school in Stockport. This is part-time position working 2 days a week (flexible) in a Reception class which will begin April 2021 and will run until the end of the academic year. The school are not only looking for an outstanding individual with a strong work ethic but a team player, efficient communicator and someone who is adaptable.
About the School
This school, which was graded 'Good' in its most recent OFSTED inspection is regarded as a very successful school in the area and a fantastic place for children to be educated. The staff care deeply about all pupils in their care and believe in providing an environment and a curriculum which INSPIREs them to achieve. Staff at this school strive to instill a love of learning in all of the children whilst developing independence and a "can do" attitude. The personal and social development is a major focus within a caring and nurturing environment.
About the Role
As the Reception teacher, you will be responsible for a mixed-ability class of approximately 30 children and will benefit from a full time teaching assistant who has a wealth of experience in Reception. Behaviour in this class is generally good but some children require additional support and redirection.
As a teacher joining the reception team, your responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Undertake full class teaching responsibilities for a Reception class.
- Liaise with the Early Years team to share advice, resources and encourage best practice
- Thoroughly plan and deliver engaging activities that align with the EYFS framework and support a continuous provision approach to learning
- Plan activities both in the classroom and in the outdoor learning spaces conducting any risk assessments as necessary
- Monitor pupil progress and effectively evidence data, performance and achievements within individual pupil portfolios
- Communicate continuously with parents to share updates with regard to academic, personal, social and emotional development.
The school has a pleasing reputation in the local area as a result of its moral compass and effective leadership team. Its strong culture is consistent throughout the school and helps to drive not only good behaviour, but academic results too.
- You must hold QTS (or an equivalent qualification)
- Provide an up-to-date CV with a 10 year employment history with any gaps explained
- Have excellent references to support your previous experience in an Early Years setting
- Availability from September and the commitment for the rest of the academic year
- Have a right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this fantastic opportunity as a part-time Reception teacher in Stockport. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 0161-674-0138 or alternatively email Charlotte.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£131 - £187 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£131 - £180 per day
Bury, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Stockport, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.