Reception Teacher - Part-time - Tameside
Reception Teacher - Part-time - Tameside
Are you an Early Years Specialist teacher who is committed to transforming learning outcomes in Reception? Are you looking to make an outstanding impact on a part-time basis? Look no further for your next opportunity!
On behalf of our partner school, Tradewind are looking to appoint an experienced Early Years teacher to work on a part-time basis in a Reception class in a lovely Church of England Primary School in Tameside. This is a maternity cover role which will be two days a week (flexible) starting in March and will run for an academic year. The school are looking for an enthusiastic teacher who will have curriculum input and potentially lead in a subject specialist area. The school will pay a competitive salary of up to £185 a day which will reflect your experience, suitability and leadership potential.
About the School
This is an OFSTED rated 'Good' school and is regarded as a very successful school in the area and a fantastic place for children to be educated. Behaviour at this schools is exemplary and the staff care deeply about all pupils in their care and have a secure vision of ensuring all pupils enjoy learning and achieve their potential within a happy, safe, inclusive environment.
About the Role
As the Reception teacher, you will be responsible for a mixed-ability class of approximately 30 children and will be expected to support the continuous provision approach in place at the school. The successful applicant will be an effective team player and work alongside colleagues to provide memorable experiences for children both in and beyond the classroom.
As a teacher joining the reception team, your responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Undertake full class teaching responsibilities for a Reception class.
- Liaise with the Early Years team to share advice, resources and encourage best practice
- Thoroughly plan and deliver engaging activities that align with the EYFS framework and support a continuous provision approach to learning
- Plan classroom based activities as well as utilise outdoor learning areas conducting any risk assessments as necessary
- Monitor pupil progress and effectively evidence data, performance and achievements
- Communicate effectively to share updates with regard to academic, personal, social and emotional development.
After visiting this school, it is clear to see that staff are friendly and supportive of one another. There is a positive school ethos with all children, staff and parents understanding the importance of good morals and values. The school has formed firm links with the local church and other facilities in the community and has a great reputation in the area due to well established relationships with local families.
- You must hold QTS (or an equivalent qualification)
- Provide an up-to-date CV with a 10 year employment history with any gaps explained
- Have excellent references to support your previous experience in an Early Years setting
- Be able to commit to the part-time basis for the duration of the role (academic year)
- Be willing to contribute to the curriculum and potentially lead in a subject specialist area
- Have a right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this unique part-time opportunity as a Reception teacher in Tameside. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 0161-674-0138 or alternatively email Charlotte.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£60 - £70 per day
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Tameside, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.