This school in London Bridge (SE1) are currently looking for a qualified teacher to join their team as a recovery teacher. This will be on a full time permanent basis to start ASAP - July 2021. The position is paying an annual salary of up to £42,000.
This academy is a successful, innovative and happy community school in London Bridge, South East London.
The school is located within walking distance of London Bridge station and Borough and Elephant and Castle tube stations.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a recovery teacher to join the team and help students get back on track when returning to school.
The Recovery teacher must:
By joining this school as a recovery teacher they can offer you:
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
To be successful in applying you must:
· Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this recovery teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / email@example.com.
· As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
· We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
· Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
· More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
· Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.