Religious Education Teacher
Religious Education Teacher
- NQTs warmly welcomed to apply
Are you a Teacher of Key Stage 3 and 4 RE interested in an exciting opportunity to work in one of the highest achieving schools in West London? Would you like to work in a school that is among the top in the country for Progress 8? Can you start a new role from September 2021? If so Tradewind Recruitment need to hear from you today!
Tradewind Recruitment are working alongside this OFSTED rated 'outstanding' school in the recruitment of their next full-time RE Teacher starting from September 2021. Get in touch to find out more ASAP; Eamonn.email@example.com.
The school will conduct skype interviews as soon as a suitable CV is received.
**Full-time RE Teacher starting in September 2021
**Teaching a split timetable across Key Stage 3 and 4. There is the future opportunity to teach to Key Stage 5, but this opportunity is focusing on Years 7 to 11.
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' school, with a reputation in the borough for academic achievement based on a consistent record of excellent examination results.
**100% pass rate at A Level, GCSE RE at 89% Grade 4+
**Offered as a long-term contract starting from September, but with the view to a more permanent appointment
About the School - RE Teacher - Hounslow, West London
- An 'outstanding' school in every sense of the word. In the top 5% of schools in the country for Progress 8, the school pride themselves in their committed pursuit of excellence in teaching and learning throughout the curriculum.
- Ofsted 'outstanding' since 2009 and most recently graded the highest in every category during their most recent 2016 inspection. In the top 20 comprehensive schools in the country based on recent GCSE and A-level results.
- Central to the school's continued success is the strong pupil-staff-parent relationships.
- As stated, based in Hounslow, but with great accessibility from across the capital, and surrounding areas; so even if you are not West London-based, but like the sound of the opportunity in question, Tradewind Recruitment want to hear from you today; firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Role -Religious Education Teacher - Hounslow, West London
- The role is to teach RE at Key Stage 3 and 4.
- There is flexibility with the role in question for either an immediate permanent role or on an initial long-term contract.
- The ideal candidate will have a PGCE in RE with solid experience in teaching to Key Stage 3 and 4. Applications are welcomed from candidates of all levels of experience due to the current make-up of the department.
- A full-time position from September, with July starts on offer for those completing their PGCEs this year.
- The successful applicant will have the full support of a number of colleagues who have worked at the school for a number of years. You will be joining a great team.
How to apply -Religious Education Teacher - Hounslow, West London
For more information please contact email@example.com and potential interview; applications are warmly welcomed immediately with interviews and trial days on offer this week and next.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£156 - £176 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.