Religious Education Teacher
Religious Education Teacher
Tradewind are seeking a Religious Education Teacher who is available to start work for a large Secondary Academy in North East Lincolnshire in the new academic year.
This full-time position is due to the growth of the department and there is the potential that this role could become a permanent position. Initially, the requirement will run to December 2021.
The role is paid to scale.
The school is part of a forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust and is renowned for delivering some of the best CPD within the education sector.
This GOOD school has improved hugely since it was last inspected. Pupils achieve well in a
wide range of subjects because school leaders and trustees focus hard on making it the best school it can be.
As a Religious Education Teacher within this Academy, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals who thrive from teaching in a positive learning environment. The ideal candidate for this job will be enthusiastic and will focus on implementing engaging lessons which inspire students, encouraging them to appreciate the history of religion. You must be willing to plan and mark lessons and you will have a good understanding of the importance of differentiation.
Due to the towns location, public transport into the area is limited. As such, candidates are best suited to relying on their own methods of transport.
For those with cars, there is ample on site parking available.
* Delivering RE lessons across Key Stage 3 & 4
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Attending Parents Evenings as required
* Running clubs after school as required
In return the school will offer:
* The opportunity to learn from other highly experienced teachers
* The chance to work in a positive learning environment
* Up to date resources that will help maintain the engagement of lessons
* A supportive, welcoming senior leadership team
To join us and be successful in this Religious Education Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as RE Teacher in North East Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.