Religious Studies Teacher
Religious Studies Teacher
Are you an inspiring teacher of Religious Studies, looking to join a school with a wonderfully rich history and heritage, and in which students are focused and keen to learn?
Would you be keen to come on board at a high performing Haringey school with a fantastic ethos, great results and strong leadership team taking the school to new heights?
Tradewind Recruitment are partnering with this Haringey school to help strengthen their Humanities team with a knowledgeable Religious Studies teacher who is dedicated to maintaining the school's high standards. Get in touch with Tradewind today to find out more about how we can help you make this your next step!
**Religious Studies Teacher - Haringey, East London
**Teaching timetable available KS3, KS4 and KS5
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' graded School
**Top school in the borough for progress, top 10% nationally
**Respectful students who are dedicated to learning and no behaviour issues
About the School - Religious Studies Teacher - Haringey, North London
- This excellent Haringey school is an Outstanding, mixed, 11-19 faith school but welcomes applications from those of other faiths or no faith who share their ethos and values.
- With a capacity of 1200 students, including Sixth Form, they are large enough to be able to offer a diverse curriculum whilst maintaining a focus of the progress of the individual.
- Their mission is to provide the highest possible standards of education for all students, recognising the value and uniqueness of everyone and celebrating individual talent. They aim to provide a safe place where each and every student is nurtured to become a capable, independent learner.
- The school has a varied intake of pupils from a range of different social and cultural backgrounds, with high levels of EAL students and also high levels of Pupil Premium students, hence the school ethos of respect and inclusivity is taken very seriously, which creates a great atmosphere of all pulling together.
About the role - Religious Studies Teacher - Haringey, North London
- The department is popular, and achieves excellent results year on year, with committed staff that pull together as well as a great head of department.
- This school offers an excellent teaching environment, with autonomy being encouraged within an environment of students very much being encouraged to be responsible for their own learning.
- They are looking for a Religious Studies Teacher that can show excellent subject knowledge, having taught to KS5 (If an NQT, full support will be given)
- There may be the opportunity for some leadership with this role, for those who have ambitions to develop their management skills
How to apply - Religious Studies Teacher - Haringey, North London
Call Laura Snowden at Tradewind today to find out more about this and other RS vacancies in excellent schools across North and East London on 02078455450 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.