Resistant Materials Teacher
Resistant Materials Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting for a Design Technology Teacher in North East Lincolnshire from September 2021.
If you have a passion for your subject and can make a difference, read on to find out more!
We are currently recruiting for an exceptional Design Technology Teacher to work full time at this GOOD Secondary Academy in North East Lincolnshire.
A Design Technology Teacher who specialises in Resistant Materials is the ideal candidate for this position. All planning and marking associated with a teaching role will be required so you should expect to be paid between £131.00 and £189.00 for this role. Because this role will support the school who have not been able to recruit permanently due to the pandemic, the length of the post is undetermined but will be at least one term. The successful applicant will be encouraged to apply for the permanent role should they wish to.
The school is located centrally in North East Lincolnshire with links to local motorway routes nearby, which means staff commuting from outside the area can easily access the school. There is ample on site parking for those with their own transport as well as access to excellent staff facilities including subsided lunches and a spacious teachers lounge.
Being an extremely supportive school and department, it is a wonderful place to work, and teachers who have gone in on a supply basis have hugely enjoyed their experience.
* Delivering Key Stage 3 Resistant Materials / General Technologies
* Delivering Key Stage 4 Resistant Materials
* All planning, marking and assessment
* After school clubs and parents evenings as required
The school itself is part of a regional Academy Trust and as such, is able to utilise the abundance of resources created for each subject to engage a love for learning.
Staff within this school enjoy the ample training opportunities afforded to them and as the successful applicant, you too will benefit from this.
This school delivers up to Key Stage 4 so the ability to support GCSE students is essential.
The successful recruit will be willing to involve themselves in the wider school life including extracurricular roles and pastoral support.
The school believes in ensuring all staff are supported through ongoing individualised CPD programmes and you will have regular support with your direct line manager.
SLT are highly visible throughout the academy and make themselves available when ever needed.
QTS is essential for this post. QTS is essential for this post as is a DBS and a CV with a full 10 year work history.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Technology in North East Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.