Tradewind are Recruiting! Are you looking for a SENDCo role in Barnsley?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a primary school in Barnsley that is seeking a SENDCo to work with them on a part-time basis. The annual salary will range from £24,373-£42,490 a year pro rata.
The role is based in a primary setting, catering for pupils from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds. They are seeking a SENDCo to work for 3 days a week.
The successful SENDCo will have a commitment to the inclusion and success of all children. They will work well as part of a team and individually. They will play a key role in the strategic development of the school's SEN provision and will oversea the operation of the SEN policy within the school. They will effectively liaise with staff, parents/carers and external agencies providing the maximum possible level of support and ensuring continuous provision. They will have a substantial role in target setting and will need to accurately keep records. The role will predominantly focus on maintaining EHCPs.
SENDCo experience / substantial SEN teaching experience, ability to analyse and interpret data, DBS check
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as SENDCo in Barnsley. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.