The position is to commence in June 2021
This is a long-term position, due to continue for 9 months at least
- This position requires someone that has excellent communication skills with fluent English both written and verbal.
- Professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- You should be flexible, adaptable, hardworking and highly organised.
This is a "through-school" and the role will be in the primary phase. They are a Church of England and were graded as "outstanding" following their most recent Ofsted. The school is modern, with great facilities and there is an excellent team in place. Transport links are good and there is a small carpark and off-street parking.
You will be responsible for updating and maintaining pupil records, handling the telephone and email enquiries and forwarding messages. The operating system used by the school is SIMS
You will also work closely with the Headteacher, providing admin support(minutes, staff bulletin, trying letters etc), organisation of the Head's diary, maintaining the academic diary, timetable and duta riotas etc. The duties are not limited to these activities.
The daily Pay rate is £80-90 per day, depending on experience.
The hours for the role are 8:15am - 4:15 pm, Monday to Friday. This is a term-time only role, although the school admin team are requires to be at school for the last week in August, prior to the start of the new academic year.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
To join Tradewind and be successful as a School Administrator you will need to have:
- Previous experience working within a Primary school
- Excellent levels of spoken and written English
- You should be very highly organised, able to use your initiative and also follow instructions
- Please note that the school quill require you to have an in-date First Aid certificate or be willing to take a course before starting the role
- Experience with Sims
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
Are you the legend that this lovely school requires?? To apply for the position a School Administrator, please contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.