We are currently looking for a school administrator to work within a Primary School office in a reputable inner city Birmingham school.
This is a full time position with the working hours of 8.30am - 4.00pm Monday - Friday (Term Time Only). This position is to start in April 2021 and to continue on an ongoing long term basis.
You must have school administrative experience within the last two years especially with the school administrative programs SIMS/ CMIS / EMIS
Job Description for school administrator:
- Have an eagerness to learn and develop necessary administrative skills
- Complete general administrative and receptionist duties
- Communicate articulately with others
- Create a good first impression of the school to other
- Be the first point of contact on reception - answering and making calls
- Implement school policies and procedures within your daily duties especially safeguarding
- Carry out a variety of administrative tasks to support the school secretary and school bursar
- Work as part of a team and on your own using your initiative
- Liaise with staff (including the school business manager), pupils, parents and other professionals
- The circulation of information amongst staff, pupils and their parents is the responsibility of a school administrator / receptionist. Often this involves the distribution of written information, so being able to write clearly and effectively is important.
- In addition to communicating within the school setting (staff, governors, pupils and parents), school administrators may also be expected to liaise with other institutions, external agencies and local authorities.
- Experience using school administrative programs like SIMs, CMIS / EMIS is preferential but not essential * In addition to handling phone calls, emails and letters, this may include filing, photocopying and other clerical tasks.
School administrators are generally expected to have a good level of IT literacy and to be confident in word processing. YOU MUST HAVE SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE / SCHOOL RECEPTIONIST EXPERIENCE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION USING RELEVANT SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE PROGRAMS
Salary: Based upon the individual's experience - From National Living Wage upwards Hours: 8:30am - 4:00pm every day Mon - Fri (Term time only)
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on 0121 643 3505 or email Ashleigh.Beesley@twrecruitment.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.