Are you an experience School Administrator seeking your next opportunity this term? Are you well versed with SIMS, Microsoft Office and have recent experience working within a School Office? If you are a friendly, helpful and organised School Administrator with relevant experience, then we want to hear from you!
Tradewind is working with a busy Secondary School in Brent who are seeking a School Administrator to work in their front office. This is a full-time position (35 hours per week, term time only) that will commence immediately on a long-term basis, running until the end of the academic year.
***School Administrator required - Brent, North West London
***Long Term Contract for the remainder of the academic year - £11 - £12 per hour based on your experience
***Open to all experience School Administrators with recent School Office and SIMS experience
The School - School Administrator - Brent, North West London:
This is a specialist coeducational secondary school and sixth form with academy status. It has specialisms in maths, computing and the arts, and is well serviced by public transport in the Borough of Brent. The school is committed to helping each student to be the very best they can be within a supportive, caring and highly inclusive community. This is a busy school with approximately 1350 students.
The Role - School Administrator - Brent, North West London:
· Providing a private and confidential secretarial service
· Assisting the Headteacher in the absence of his/her PA
· Carrying out a range of administrative functions as required
· Attending relevant courses to facilitate role
· Managing and overseeing the daily function of the school office and maintaining the office environment
· Ordering, receiving, checking and distribution of all office stock in accordance with school guidelines and keeping accurate records
· Taking appropriate measure to ensure the security of the school office, entrance to school building and safe working environment
· Sorting and distribution of in-coming mail/outgoing post and recording as appropriate
· Maintaining good public relations, assisting visitors to the school and keeping a daily record of visitors to the school
How to apply - School Administrator - Brent, North West London:
If you would like to apply for this or discuss any of our positions, please email your CV to Caitlin at Tradewind today on Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com or click 'Apply Now!'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.