We are working closely with a secondary school located in the borough of Westminster in recruiting an Administrator with a Marketing and business studies degree qualification.
This position is available on a full time, term-time basis. Appointed applicant will be required to work approx. 35 hours per week with an immediate start.
Interested applicants MUST hold a recent degree qualification in Business and Marketing. Experience working within an administrative setting is not desired as full training will be provided.
The successfully applicant will be required to realise the ethos of the school with high
expectations of students and staff, and have a positive approach to internationalism, entrepreneurialism and innovation.
The role requires an immediate start; due to the nature of the immediate start, the successful candidate must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one to be considered for the role.
As the successful applicant you will be:
*General administrative support including word processing, inputting data onto spreadsheets and databases
*Liaising with internal and external customers by email, telephone and face to face
*Adding marketing, course and event information to our booking system
*Promoting courses and events via social media
*Sending marketing communications via email newsletters
*Supporting tutors and ensuring they have the relevant information and materials to run courses and events
*Course and event administration and management
*Designing and developing a strategic marketing campaign using a range of mediums
To be considered for this role you must have:
*Exceptional administrative and ICT skills, including attention to detail on data entry work, and the ability to multi-task
*Be a recent graduate with a business and Marketing degree qualification
*Experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
*Effective and clear communication skills, particularly a good written standard of English
*The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality and discretion
*A patient approach towards working with children and adults alike
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful for the Administrator position you will need to:
* Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this position in Westminster. For more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.