Tradewind is recruiting for an experienced administrator to join a secondary school from January 2021 on an ongoing basis. This role will initially start off on a temporary basis for approximately 1 term with the strong possibility of it becoming a permanent position for the right candidate.
Our client is looking someone who has experience providing administrative support within an education setting. Having SIMS experience would be a strong advantage however is not essential.
We are looking for:
* Someone with exceptional organizational skills with proficient numeracy, literacy and IT skills
* Someone has experience using SIMS package
* Administer first aid / supervise during the student lunch break.
* Provide exceptional levels of customer service to pupils, parents and staff.
* A team player
Candidates will be expected to:
* A good understanding of SIMS
* Ensure all staff and student information is all up to date.
* To follow up on staff for missing registers as necessary.
* Appointed applicant may be required to cover reception during absences and lunch breaks
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful for the Administrator with SIMS position you will need to:
* Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this position in Ealing. For more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.