Our client is looking someone who has experience providing administrative support within an education setting. Having SIMS experience would be a strong advantage however is not essential.
We are looking for:
* Someone with exceptional organizational skills with proficient numeracy, literacy and IT skills
* Someone has experience using SIMS package
* Administer first aid / supervise during the student lunch break.
* Provide exceptional levels of customer service to pupils, parents and staff.
* A team player
Candidates will be expected to:
* A good understanding of SIMS
* Ensure all staff and student information is all up to date.
* To follow up on staff for missing registers as necessary.
* Appointed applicant may be required to cover reception during absences and lunch breaks
The school is large Secondary School in Enfield, Ofsted outstanding with very high expectations of their 11- 16 year old pupils. A truly multi-cultural community where every student is valued and treated as an individual.
The school is just of the A10 and has a large school car park. Alternatively there are several public transport options.
To join us and be successful in this School Administrator role you will need to provide the following:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a full time School Administrator in Enfield. Or for more information about the role, contact Cherie Kelly on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.