Tradewind is hiring! We have a wonderful opportunity for a School Administrator at a Primary Academy in Greenwich for October 2023 start.
Tradewind Recruitment is committed to connecting excellent staff with the best schools. We are excited to help with this large academy primary school, which has two sites in the borough, who provided an amazing learning environment to those who attend. We are seeking a committed and knowledgeable School Administrator who will be part of a strong office team on a full time basis.
This role is for a 1 year contract - salary £24000 - £25000.
As a School Administrator, you will join a team of dedicated staff who are committed to getting the very best in care and learning for students, providing lots of relevant and key information for parents and carers in a swift and timely manner. Collaborating with experienced staff and SLT, you will be a valued member of the team and school. Some of the main responsibilities for this role will be managing the front of house and admissions for nursery so you will need to be organised and able to multitask.
Tradewind are seeking an individual with excellent administration skills, a creative approach, and you must have strong knowledge of SIMs, Bromcom, Google docs. If you don't know or haven't used these software packages you will not be considered for this position.
If you are a dedicated, hardworking and driven candidate, this School Administrator position offers a stimulating environment for you to excel. The school's commitment to maintaining a healthy work-life balance that all staff love work and come in with a smile on their face.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. We encourage interested candidates to apply ASAP as we would like to get candidates details to the school before the end of September.
Join us in making a positive impact on academy primary school in Greenwich!
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you CPD delivered through The National College platform all free of charge to you!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100 and be entered into our £1000 draw
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this School Administrator role you will need to:
- Experience with SIMs, Bromcom, Google docs, sheets etc. if you don't have these skills you will not be considered for the post
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover your employment and education history since you finished formal education and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of School Administrator. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is the market leader in Education Recruitment - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We excellent CPD courses through The National College, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 14 offices in the UK.
Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.