Tradewind Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced part-time School Administrator that can hit the ground running for a large multi-award winning Academy in Hackney.
Our school has a need for a PT School Administrator to start ASAP though until the end of the academic year. You will need to be experienced in the role, have experience working with SIMS and ideally be first aid trained.
This is a term time role with the hourly rate being £10-13.00 ph depending on experience. Hours are 12:00 - 17:30, Monday to Friday.
Candidates will be expected to:
* A good understanding of SIMS
* Ensure all staff and student information is all up to date.
* To follow up on staff for missing registers as necessary.
* Appointed applicant may be required to cover reception during absences and lunch breaks
The school is local to Hackney Station and have excellent public transport link. No parking onsite.
The school opened in2010 and is proud to be a hub of the local community. In 2015 they launched their aspirational and high achieving sixth form too. The Academy's learning environment is inspiring, exciting and motivating. Staff work together to challenge and support pupils paths to success. In addition, wellbeing is a priority for the Academy both in terms of staff and students which is why this school really is a great place to work.
To be considered for shortlist you will require:
- * Someone with exceptional organizational skills with proficient numeracy, literacy and IT skills
* Someone has experience using SIMS package
* Administer first aid / supervise during the student lunch break.
* Provide exceptional levels of customer service to pupils, parents and staff.
* A team player
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a School Administrator in Hackney, Greater London. Or for more information about the role, contact Cherie Kelly on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.