Outstanding Secondary School - Long Term to perm role - September Start - Harrow, West London - School Administrator with prior experience required
Are you an experiences School Administrator seeking your next opportunity this September in an Outstanding Secondary School? Are you seeking to use the School Administration skills you have gained in previous employment to help raise attendance levels and work collaboratively with students, teachers and parents to improve attainment for your students?
If you are looking to progress your career in a nurturing, progressive and innovative school in West London, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
*** School Administra
***Long Term Contract that may lead into a permanent role - £12 - £13.50 per hour based on your experience
***Open to experienced School Administrator ready to take the next step in their career
***Progressive school passionate about the continual professional development of its staff
The School - School Administrator - Harrow, West London:
Located centrally in Harrow with excellent transport links to West, Central and North London and ample street parking for those who drive, this Mixed, Comprehensive Mainstream Secondary School in Harrow celebrates its excellent record of achievement. This is an Ofsted Outstanding Secondary School who cares for their students as individuals and supports them to be happy, confident and successful young people. This school stretches and challenges their students to achieve their very best in all aspects of school life and provides a wide range of pastoral and extra-curricular opportunities to enrich students' personal development.
The Role - School Administrator - Harrow, West London:
This is a strategic post within the school encompassing all aspects of School Administration. Your main responsibilities will include:
· To provide administrative support for student attendance.
· To form part of the school's administrative team (Professional Services), assisting with all administrative duties such as typing letters, photocopying, filing, scanning etc. as required.
· To, occasionally, provide support to the school's Receptionist at busy periods of the day including covering the switchboard and delivering urgent messages to students and staff.
· Together with other support staff, to operate a rota for covering first aid.
· To use SIMS on a daily basis, maintaining accurate student records and the highest levels of confidentiality.
· To, occasionally, organise meetings (internally and externally), including preparing refreshments and taking minutes as required.
· To receive and respond in a timely manner to telephone calls and emails.
· To receive and respond to students, parents and visitors, as appropriate.
· To carry out any other duty, that is considered reasonable, by the Head Teacher and Governors.
How to apply - School Administrator - Harrow, West London:
If you have prior experience in a similar role and are keen to discuss your experience in further detail, please email your CV to Caitlin at Tradewind today on Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com or click 'Apply Now!'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.