**Must have SIMS experience**
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a great School Administrator with SIMS experience looking for your next role in Brent, North-West London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced School Administrator with strong IT skills and experience of SIMS to work in an SEN PRU setting in Brent, North-West London.
This position requires someone that has excellent communication skills with fluent English both written and verbal. Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic. You must be flexible and dedicated with the desire to meet all daily objectives.
As a School Administrator, you will be the first point of contact to all visitors and parents, providing a warm and professional welcome. You will be on hand to answer any telephone or email enquiries and will be responsible for inputting data onto SIMS and creating reports for data analysis on Attendance, Behaviour and Performance. In addition, you must have experience of SIMS, strong IT skill set and be comfortable with working with Microsoft packages.
This school pride themselves on developing success, positive reputation and excellent quality of care. They believe in developing a mutually supportive relationship with parents and carers to ensure success for every child.
has great public transport links with access to bus routes, the Jubilee Line and the Northern Line. There is also on-site parking for those who have access to a car.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this School administrator role:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- You must have SIMS experience
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as School administrator in Brent, North-West London or for more information about the role, contact Alisha Sparks on 0207 845 5450 option 3 or email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.