The position is to commence in April 2021
This is a long-term position with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate:
- This position requires someone that has excellent communication skills with fluent English both written and verbal.
- Professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexibility, dedication, adaptable and hardworking.
You will be responsible for updating and maintaining pupil records, handling the telephone and email enquiries and forwarding messages. The operating system used by the school is SIMS
You will be the first point of contact to all visitors and parents, providing a warm and professional welcome.
The daily Pay rate is £12.00 per hour
This well-established 2 form entry Primary school has good transport links with excellent bus routes and off-street parking.
The school boast a calm and nurturing environment where staff and parents are instrumental in developing students, both academically and personally.
The administration office is bright and spacious which has been recently refurbished
There are accessible transport links and adequate parking with the vicinity.
- The Headteacher and staff are supportive
- In house CPD training and ongoing professional development
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as a School Administrator you will need to have:
- Previous experience working within a Primary school
- Experience with Sims
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position a School Administrator, please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 email@example.com
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.