Tradewind are recruiting! We are looking for a School Administrator/Receptionist for a role in an independent preparatory school in Manchester.
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, conscientious and meticulous School Administrator for a full time, long term role, starting in March 2021 for a minimum period of 12 weeks, paying up to £80 per day, dependant on experience.
We are recruiting on behalf of an 'outstanding' independent preparatory school, which caters for students from 4 - 11 years old. The school is an outstanding educational provider and is performing above the national average in terms of the fantastic results that they deliver. The educational institute is a vibrant, diverse and innovative school and they aim to produce confident individuals through learning in a safe and happy environment.
Ideal candidates will have School Administrator experience and it is essential you are able to use SIMS. You must be very organised and able to work to deadlines. In addition, you must be an excellent communicator, both in person and on the telephone, with excellent written and numerical skills. You will be based on reception, so a calm, confident, professional and welcoming manner is essential.
To join us and be successful in this School Administrator role you will need to have:
* Experience using SIMS systems
* The ability to prioritise and deal with multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
* Excellent ICT skills
* The ability to be flexible and respond to the unexpected in a calm and reassuring manner
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
The school is based in Manchester, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this School Administrator position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.