Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a school administrator looking for a new role in South Manchester?
I am currently recruiting for a confident and personable school administrator to join the busy school office of a large secondary academy in South Manchester.
The role is required on a full-time basis from September onwards, with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
School Administrator and Receptionist
Monday-Friday - 8.00am to 3.40pm
The role includes
- Undertake reception duties as and when required, answering general telephone and face to face enquiries and signing in and out of visitors.
- Contacting parents and carers as required.
- Provide general clerical and administration support, including photocopying, filing, e-mailing, responding to routine correspondence to the headteacher, staff and governors.
- Help maintain manual and computerised records on the SIMS/FMS system.
- Provide pupil data and assessment reports from SIMS/Abor as required
- Prepare other documents or data required for meetings.
- Taking receipt of deliveries and assisting with maintenance of stock supplies, cataloguing, and distributing as required.
- Liaising with site maintenance and cleaning staff as required
- Support the school's safeguarding systems (CPOMS) and disseminate issues to the appropriate staff.
- The school are particularly keen to recruit qualified first aiders
Full knowledge of SIMS or similar school office ICT packages e.g. excel, databases, spreadsheets, internet, school texting system essential.
Full time ongoing temporary role, which could go permanent.
Working in a school office with friendly colleagues
Excellent support from senior leadership team
Competitive pay rates
To join us and be successful in this school admin officer role, you will need:
- a minimum of six week's experience of working with children supported by references
- experience of working in a school office using SIMS
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with 10 years of employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 50 to be exact! With new courses added every term!
A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
Our payroll team are onsite in London. Not offshore, not through a third party. We don't leave candidate service or pay to chance.
Holiday pay - You choose if you want to be paid inclusive of holiday pay or bank this to claim in the school holidays.
Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this school administrator position, or to hear more about other roles in schools beginning immediately, call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.