Tradewind are recruiting for a School Administrator to start work with immediate effect.
A North East Lincolnshire Academy is in need of an experienced Administrator to start work within their busy Admin Team as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will already have a DBS on the update service with attainable references which will mean you are able to start with at your earliest convenience.
As part of the Administration Team, you will have a wide skill set of abilities from utilising all Microsoft Office packages, in particular, a good working knowledge of Mail Merge.
You will be confident taking phone calls and liaising with staff and students across the school network, as well as external third parties.
The requirement is for the rest of the academic year and pay will be in line with roles of a similar nature.
The working hours are 08:00 - 16:00.
The school is located centrally in North East Lincolnshire with links to local motorway routes nearby, which means staff commuting from outside the area can easily access the school. There is ample on site parking for those with their own transport as well as access to excellent staff facilities including a spacious teachers lounge.
Being an extremely supportive school and department, it is a wonderful place to work and staff enjoy working within this academy and feel welcomed and values.
* DBS on the Update Service
* Ability to provide administrative support across the school
* Use of all Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Ability to multitask
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as School Administrator in North East Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.