Tradewind are Recruiting! Are you looking for a primary school administrator role in North Sheffield?
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for primary school administrator to work in a friendly primary school in North Sheffield.
This is an exciting opportunity that is due to start in ASAP. The position will initially be on an interim basis with the view to transitioning onto a permanent contract. They can consider a range of experience levels for the role. The salary will range from £14,810-£15,900 pro rata.
The school is friendly school with a 'Good' Ofsted report. The school is a 3-form entry primary school based in a suburban area of North Sheffield. Their core values include resilience, creativity, resourcefulness and kindness. They have excellent facilities in the school, and a fantastic out door learning area.
The primary school administrator will be providing front of office support, finance assistance, and general support. The role is for 5 days a week, from 8.00am-1.00pm each day.
Upon visiting the school, Tradewind were impressed with the warm welcome by all members of staff at the school.
SIMS experience, First Aid experience, excellent communication skills.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a school administrator in Sheffield. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.