School Administrator required - St Albans, Hertfordshire - £100 per day - Open to those with strong office experience - Immediate start - Long term to permanent role
Are you an organised administrator seeking a full-time position on a long-term temporary basis in an exciting St Albans School?
Would you be keen to be trained in school information systems and the daily running of a busy school from the all-important office team?
***Full Time School Administrator required - Starting ASAP till at least July
***School located in St Albans, Hertfordshire
***Long term post - 5 days per week - 8.30am to 4pm
***£100 per day based on experience - Opportunity to become permanent
Located in popular St Albans, this well-run school is looking to appoint a School Administrator to join this expanding school. As part of an already large team the school is open to seeing applications from those who have held similar roles outside of schools who are eager to learn.
If you meet the criteria below, we would like to hear from you and arrange an interview as soon as possible!
School Administrator role criteria:
- 6+ months experience in a school or similar setting.
- Degree qualified or completed relevant courses to administrative work.
- Excellent IT skills required - school systems knowledge not required
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service - first point of call for enquiries and visitors
- Able to build effective relationships.
- Can deal with staff, parents, and carer queries.
- Confident on the phone (good telephone manner).
- Professional and would like to work at the school on a long-term basis.
- Available between 8.00am-4pm (could be some flexibility on start/finish times)
- DBS on the update service or willing to complete asap.
For more information or to apply for this great School Administrator role, please call Adrian Holder at Tradewind on 01727 236255 or email your CV to email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.