Tradewind are looking to recruit a school administrator with experience of working in a primary, SEN or secondary school or with previous experience of working with children. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an administrative capacity in a similar environment, excellent organisational skills, an ability to work in a fast-paced environment to strict deadlines, as well as being proficient in computer usage (Microsoft Office and other computer-based systems). This position is working in a large and busy secondary school in central Swindon. It is important that the successful candidate is an excellent communicator, able to build relationships with children and adults and show understanding and empathy. The school are urgently needing someone to start in January 2021, so are looking at shortlisting CV's now. If this is the role for you, please apply now!
- Be educated to GCSE level
- Have administrative experience
- Have experience of using data/information systems, spreadsheets, word processing and mail merge
- Have experience of working with young people (age 11 to 16) or within schools, working with students and parents
- Have experience of working successfully as part of a team which plans workload and has to respond to situations which arise
- Have ability to understand, interpret and follow systems, policies and procedures
- Have ability to use initiative and problem solve
- Good numeracy skills; able to analyse and interpret data
- Ability to relate well to both children and adults; able to develop and maintain positive - working relationships with students, their families, colleagues and other professionals
- Demonstrate tact and sensitivity where appropriate
- Have excellent customer service skills; ability to relate well to parents and prospective pupils
This school is accessible by car and public transport.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this administrator position you will need to:
* Have previous admin experience
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position or for more information about the role, contact Ross on 0117 301 7578 / Ross.Churn@twrecruitment.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.