Are you a School Administrator with SIMS experience?
We are looking to appoint an experienced School Administrator to work within a Wirral secondary school office. You will be responsible for providing support across all aspects of school administration, including: management of pupil and staff data, orders and payments, diary management, banking, handling calls and meeting and greeting visitors. You may also have some involvement with pupil attendance. Our school is a popular over subscribed good school in Wirral, where pupil behaviour is good and the senior leadership team are very supportive.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Experience of SIMS (This is an essential requirement)
* School based secretarial and administrative experience
* The ability to prioritise a heavy work load, multi-skill and work on their own initiative
* Extensive experience in the use of IT
* Excellent communication skills to liaise with external organisations, parents and pupils
* A valid enhanced DBS check on the update service or be willing to obtain this
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
If you would like to express an interest in the role, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration or call Susanne on 0151 221 9666 for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.