Tradewind are recruiting a caretaker for a school based in North Birmingham, Walsall.
The experienced facilities professional will pro-actively manage the security, care and availability of the school site, the building, furniture, fittings and equipment to ensure a satisfactory and safe physical environment for those who attend.
The school is a caring community, which strives to enable each person to realise their full potential spiritually, academically, personally and physically.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are conditional and subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references.
For this role as a Caretaker, the school are seeking candidates who can:
*Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time
*Carry out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
*Ensure the building and grounds are secure when not in use
*Open the building in the morning and lock it at the end of the day
*Ensure heating lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational
*Take responsibility for ordering equipment relevant to your role.
*Display knowledge and awareness of health and safety practices and policies, understand COSHH regulations, maintain records where required.
*Carry out tasks with a positive can-do attitude
The school is packed with talented and motivated people, creating a vibrant and successful team with excellent inter-personal and communications skills.
The school can offer you:
*A friendly and supportive team within a welcoming school environment;
*Ongoing professional development
To join us and be successful in this School Caretaker role you will need to:
*Have Experience working within a school environment
*This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
*Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
*You must have the legal right to work in the UK
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh via email on Ashleigh.Beesley@twrecruitment.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.