The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience that can work on their own initiative, who is reliable, adaptable, hardworking, proactive with a good attitude.
You will be responsible for the daily maintenance of the school grounds and building, minor maintenance repairs such as, Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, Painting/Glazing, Cleaning and Health and Safety.
The hours of work are between 8.00am - 4.30pm
The hourly pay rate is £15.00 per hour.
Lunch 30 minutes Lunch
5 days per week
The school is within short walking distance of the mainline station, and frequent buses along the route.
* The Headteacher and staff are welcoming creating a warm and friendly environment
* Allocated parking facilities for all staff members
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join and be successful in this School Caretaker role you will need to:
* have the legal right to work in the UK
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance
* You must have worked as a Caretaker in a mainstream or corporate organisation
* Practical skills to carry out minor repairs
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as a school caretaker in Fulham, Inner London. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.