The school requires a School Caretaker with at least 1 years' experience that can work on their own initiative, who is reliable, adaptable, hardworking, proactive with a good attitude. This is a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate
As the appointed School Caretaker will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and operation of the buildings to which they are assigned. This is a high-profile position which requires the candidate to be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management and Teaching and Support staff on a daily basis.
The working times for this position is based on shifts patterns:
Shift 1: 07:00 to 16:00
Shift 2: 14:00 to 22.00 (Including some Saturdays & Sundays)
This secondary school remains, a strongly cohesive school with students coming from a variety of heritages and backgrounds. They flourish in the schools outstanding learning environment, developing respect and understanding for each other, thus ensuring they are well prepared for their futures.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join and be successful in this School Caretaker role you will need to:
* have the legal right to work in the UK
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance
* You must have worked as a Caretaker in a mainstream or corporate organisation
* Practical skills to carry out minor repairs
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as School Caretaker in Hounslow, Greater London. Or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.