Tradewind are currently seeking a hard-working, self-motivated person to act as a caretaker for a school in the East Riding/Hull.
The ideal candidate should be willing to support the aims and values of this school and be available to work full time. You will be expected to carry out basic repairs, maintain the health and safety of the school grounds and be able to work flexible hours. This job comes with negotiable pay and you will be given the chance to work alongside some fantastic professionals in an inspirational environment.
The location of the school grounds is very accessible and free parking is permitted to all staff. Additionally, a bus stop is also located close by.
We are looking for:
* A committed candidate who is willing to go the extra mile to keep the school grounds safe.
* A polite individual who enjoys helping those they work with.
* A candidate who understands how to use a wide range of tools.
* Someone who is willing to clean when necessary and help with the maintenance of the building
In return the school offers:
* A positive environment working with professional staff
* High quality equipment
* Opportunity to work with a great school that has a fantastic school ethos
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this caretaker role you will need to have:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as caretaker in the East Riding. Or for more information about the role, contact Katie Rae on 01482 238878 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.